National Church Residences Offers Affordable, Independent Housing for Seniors
National Church Residences has emerged as a respected leader in independent senior housing through the implementation of housing communities all over the United States and Puerto Rico.
In fact, we have more than 330 communities in 28 states, with five Ohio-based senior health care communities, six Ohio continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs) and much more.
We pride ourselves on being able to offer independent housing for seniors with moderate means as well. Affordable housing has a number of health benefits, and National Church Residences believes that everyone deserves access to those types of opportunities.
Some of those health benefits include:
- Freed-up resources for more nutritious food and health care expenditures
- With more stability, stress is reduced, as are the chances for other adverse health conditions
- Independent senior housing at an affordable cost may contribute to health improvements by increasing one’s self-esteem, sense of security and control over one’s environment
- Well-managed affordable housing can reduce health problems associated with living in substandard housing
- A stable living environment may improve the health of those with chronic illnesses and disabilities, thanks to reliable, ongoing delivery health care and other vital services
- Much more!
As you can see, affordable independent housing for seniors comes with a wide range of benefits, including the improvement of both mental and physical health. With a stable living environment provided by National Church Residences, seniors can focus on the other fulfilling aspects of their life.
National Church Residences – Your Independent Living and Senior Housing Experts
Our commitment to providing seniors with quality housing continues to grow as we build more communities across the United States. To learn more about our independent senior housing communities and services, be sure to contact National Church Residences today.